Wednesday, September 5, 2012

US Trip 2011 | 1st stop: Los Angeles, CA

Again... a year long overdue post. Here are some bits and pieces of my US trip last November 2011. First stop was LA LA land! Los Angeles, CA!

I survived a grueling and suuuuper delayed 17-hr flight from Singapore to Los Angeles via Manila (don't forget the 8-hr layover in Manila & 2 hrs delayed, that's 27 hours total!). I really have to stressed out the worst thing about traveling and that is ugly airports. I don't mind long layovers as long as the airport is nice. Sorry to say this but like what other travelers say out there though Philippines is a nice country the airports totally suck. I wish the government can work out something on it. 

So anyways I arrived LA around 10pm and lucky enough I got a hot-goodlooking immigration officer to screen me (and such a flirt too, said I was beautiful, well thank you :P LOL). I couldn't express how I felt finally stepping foot on US soil but that then was overcome by hunger. So onto IN-n-Out! And the rest of the adventure you can see below :)