Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Laysho Friendships: Jeandy's 31st

It was July 2002 when I met Jeandy at PAC (a fashion export company). I joined PAC two months ahead of her. I'm in design and she's in marketing communications. First time I saw her she was all dressed up like she's working at some fashion magazine but truly PAC is like a factory/warehouse building. I knew at that moment she has great style and of course I knew too that we'll get along very well. And indeed she's one of my greatest friends ever... BFFs. Fast forward to now (Sept 20, 2012), that's 10 yrs and 2 months after, our friendship has come a long way. I've seen her laugh and cry. I've also seen her laugh so hard and cry like there's no tomorrow. I've seen her stumble, then got up and moved on. And greatest of all I've seen her fall in love, marry the love of her life, become a great wife, and a great mother. Today marks her 31st birthday and this small post I dedicate to her. Happy Birthday Jeandy! Wishing you continuous happiness and all the best in life. Mwah! Much love! Nagkatigulang na ka (traslation: you're getting old) And by the way please return my kamagong necklace, thank you... :P (I'm such a nice friend right? LOL) 

Here are some photos of our fun & crazy adventures together...


during her wedding day (and the days when we were skinny) 



Melaka, Malaysia 2009


with Nino (Jeandy's DH) - Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia 2009

Jeandy's 28th birthday at Singapore Botanic Garden (photo credit to Jhoe)


the times when we're so bleapin' skinny :) 2009

my favorite of all... with the additional BFF Indigo who I dearly love too, 2012 (photo credit to Jhoe)